Helping Organizations and Executives Amplify Their Brand, Communicate Strategically and Achieve Greater Success
Renée T. Walker has literally honed her business, brand, communication and leadership expertise through executive positions with multimillion and billion-dollar brands in the private, public and nonprofit sectors. She sharpened her political acumen in strategic and communication leadership positions on successful local, state and national candidate campaigns, and multimillion and billion-dollar ballot initiatives.
Following nearly three decades of communications and leadership experience, she launched her own strategic communications consultancy, RENEE WALKER & ASSOCIATES (RW&A), in 2012. Renée is on a mission to help entrepreneurs, executives and organizations amplify their brands to achieve more and reach higher success. In 2014, RW&A achieved 300 percent revenue growth and is poised for continued growth.
Combining her love of data, intrinsic curiosity, creative problem-solving and ability to communicate strategically through visual, verbal, written and digital channels, Renée helps her clients adapt to new marketplace realities and achieve breakthrough innovations.
Partnering with growth-stage organizations, CEOs, executives and elected officials, she provides a fresh perspective and data-driven strategies to create unique points of differentiation that drive growth and bottom-line results.
Renée knows what truly drives effective communications, compels audience engagement and accelerates the desired results—and it’s not communicating haphazardly. It’s how well you communicate strategically to connect with your audiences, optimize your brand, cultivate brand loyalty and adapt to the rapidly evolving communication landscape.
With her enthusiasm and passion to educate, engage and empower small business owners and executives, Renée is a highly regarded national speaker and has launched Ensightium—a multichannel platform that includes a podcast, vlog, blog and live and virtual events—to share inspirational and insightful personal, professional and business growth strategies through a mix of influencer and thought leader interviews, articles and other relevant resources.
She is the author of Brand Power for Small Business Entrepreneurs and is currently writing her second book. She also is a featured contributor to industry publications.
Accredited in Public Relations (APR) by the Public Relations Society of America, Renee holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Administration from Central Michigan University and an MBA from Davenport University. She is a graduate of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program.
# # #
TechTown Ask the Experts Program, 2018
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Alumni Advisory Board, 2016
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Graduate, 2016
- Michigan Chronicle Women of Excellence Award Recipient, 2014
- Founded RENEE WALKER & ASSOCIATES LLC, 2012
- PRSA Counselors to PRSA Counselors to Higher Education Executive Board, 2009-2011
- PRSA Universal Accreditation Board APR Examination Assessment, 2010
- PRSA Chair and CEO’s Citation for Meritorious Service Award Recipient, 2008
- PRSA National Professional Development Committee Co-Chair, 2007
- PRSA National Strategic Planning Committee Member, 2007
- Inforum’s Member and Seminar Committee Event Chair, 2004
- PRSA-Detroit Chapter, Oral Accreditation Examiner Panel, 2000
- Detroit Metro Convention and Visitors Bureau Board of Directors, 1998–2000
- 2000 Democratic National Convention Site Advisory Committee Member, 1998
- Detroit Regional Chamber, Leadership Detroit XVII Graduate, 1997
- Accredited in Public Relations, PRSA, 1995